Wouldn't it have been super helpful if you had been handed a "Who you are supposed to be" manual when you became an adult? I'm sure your parents would have really appreciated that same manual when you were a child. It probably would have explained a lot.
Unfortunately, none of us were given a manual. But, what if you could get your hands on one right now? Would be brave enough to look?
If you were, I imagine you'd find a a few important answers:
• What your natural gifts and abilities are
• Why you feel the way you do
• What you have to offer others
• An interpretation for your essence or personality
• Permission to be yourself
• What your current life is missing
• How to stand your ground
• Direction on your next important step
• What motivates you
• Why you matter
Well, guess what? You were born with a manual. I call it your Innate Design, and it's more than a manual, it's a built-in road map for who you were designed to be, and how to be that true self.
What is your most pressing personal concern?
What clarity do you desire most right now?